2210 Melson Avenue
Available SF: ±57,848 SF - ±337,729 SF - The Entire building will not be availabe until Q2 2024.
Asset Type: Industrial
Address: 2210 Melson Avenue, Jacksonville, FL 32254
Contact: Bryan Bartlett, SIOR
The property is undergoing major capital improvement upgrades including, but not limited to: New roof, new energy efficient lighting, enhanced landscaping, new exterior painting and truck court / parking lot repair and resealing. Upon completion of these substantial upgrades, 2210 Melson Avenue will be a Class A state-of-the-art distribution building located in a dominant trade area location.
- BUILDING SIZE: ±337,729 SF
- SITE SIZE: ±22.07 Acres
- AVAILABLE: ±57,848 sf – ±337,729 sf
- WAREHOUSE CONFIGURATIONS: ±249,926 sf @ 21’ Clear, ±134,755 sf @ 22’ Clear
- OFFICE: ±24,252 total
- CLEAR HEIGHTS: 21’ and 22’ Clear
- COLUMN SPACING: 40’x40’
- LOADING: 36 dock high positions
- DRIVE IN RAMPS: 2
- LIGHTING: The building will be retrofitted with new motion controlled LED lighting throughout warehouse
- ZONING: IL (Industrial Light)
- UTILITIES: City of Jacksonville water/sewer & JEA Electric
- OUTSIDE STORAGE: The building features excellent paved trailer parking and additional land for building expansion or extra vehicle, trailer, or product storage.
- ELECTRICAL: 1,600 AMPS
Brochure: 2210 Melson Avenue